Gimborn Seminars 2016
IPA Ireland encourages Regions throughout the Section to get involved in supporting the Professional Seminars in Gimborn, Germany. For the past number of years, interest in these Seminars has been encouraging with competition being held in most Regions for the available places. For 2016 IPA Ireland will support a number of members in attending the Seminars (Seminar no.'s 16/49 - 29th March - 2nd April and 16/34 -12th-16th Sept) at IBZ Schloss Gimborn.
The full cost of the Seminars including meals and accommodation will be borne by IPA with the cost of travel paid by the IPA member attending. To apply to attend a Seminar please select a Seminar from the list (available from the menu on the right) and download an application form from (also availabel from the menu on the right). Complete form and return to the IPA Regional Secretary for your Region (a list of Regions and Secretaries are available to the right.
Rules for International Police Association sponsored seminars by Section Ireland for 2016
- Must be member of IPA for at least one year
- Must not have been a recipient of a scholarship to Gimborn in least 5 years
- Must have own travel insurance and E1.11 form
- Must arrange and pay for own flights to and from Dusseldorf/ Cologne
- Must arrange and pay for travel to and from Irish airport
- Free places 2016 are only for Irish sponsored seminars (no.'s 16/49: 29th March - 2nd April and 16/34: 12th - 16th Sept)
- Must obey all IPA rules and local rules in Gimborn